There are many advantages to founding a business in Germany, such as:
- A strong and growing economy and commitment to innovation,
- Germany has the largest consumer market and economy in the EU with a high purchasing power,
- e-commerce is increasingly profitable, with 95% of all households having internet access,
- Good Infrastructure makes the transport of goods easy and efficient,
- Germany offers a strong and growing start-up culture and many networking events,
- The political situation is generally stable in comparison to many other countries,
- There are strong laws for the protection of intellectual property,
- Since it is a country of immigration, Germany has a diverse society and is home to a variety of cultures,
- Germany is in an advantageous and central geographic position in Germany and is home to numerous trade fairs and conferences.
However, there are also challenges in starting and maintaining a business in Germany.
- Starting and registering a business is a lengthy and highly bureaucratic process,
- Language barriers can make this even more complicated,
- Generally, laws, especially tax laws, can be complicated to understand.
For these reasons, experienced counsel on the ground in Germany can be crucial. Our multilingual lawyers at Schlun & Elseven Rechtsanwälte are here to help you through the legal and bureaucratic processes in many languages to avoid misunderstandings with authorities. Contact us now to get connected with our immigration lawyers and start discussing business immigration to Germany.